Something that interesting

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Relex and have fun

Share

I'm trying to avoid myself from becoming addicted to the internet but I can't. I don't know why but it seem like when I'm NOT online I felt like I miss my whole life. Wow... what a big impact the internet to me... I never felt boring with surfing internet the whole day but I can easily get boring when there is no internet connection. By that time I started to become uncomfortable just because I miss my life with the internet...

So I found this song by Saykoji - Online in Youtube, one of the Indonesian rapper which the song seem like a person like me. I'm crazy with the Internet. I like the song very much... The video clip is very catchy and fun... So watch it for yourself but remember "PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EAT AND DOING YOUR ASSIGNMENT/JOB".

Have fun...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails