Something that interesting

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally 3 to 6

Share

You must wander what I mean by 3 to 6. OK... here the story begins...

Today is the day my 1st day sleep at our new house at seksyen 6, Shah Alam. Before this I and my colleague rent an apartment at this Batu 3, Subang Jaya, same country which is Selangor but different district. That is what I'm means by 3 to 6. Hehe... So far so good here. The neighborhood is nice. Calm and peace. That is all I can comment for now.

The excuse we're moved from 3 to 6 is because:
1. Lack of public transport from our house to UiTM main campus. You need to walk by the road side to the nearest bus stop which direct to seksyen 2 which took me about 15 minute by walking.
2. The traffic always busy with vehicle especially during peak hour.
3. The maintenance is quite expensive especially the water bill because as a resident to the apartment, we're also had to paid the swimming pool water bill.
4. In case of forgetting some at house (assignment etc.) it is too far for us to back to home from UiTM.
5. Lack of facilities such as food court also becomes the issue here. The nearest is Sha Sha which only open from 6.00 pm till 2:00 am. But we miss Sha Sha so much our favorite hangs around during night time.
6. Last but not least (where many others issue that I'm not stated here) we cannot make noise especially during study among us because the "Pak Guard" will come and knock your door and said “Orang sudah banyak complain ini rumah banyak bising”

That is all what I want to share to you all... Thanks for come by and read my post

Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails