Something that interesting

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My WTF day

Share

I tough of changing myself could the best way of my new life. But serious S**t dough. It feels like mother f**k*r. F**K OFF... It being a long time for me not coughs among those who are sick off. Hate to be me and going be myself. Why can I just be me? Huh...

Guest what; I'm sick of being good pretend nice. S**T... What can I get from that S**T. Long enough to keep silent. More action than word... Argggg…. I love violent. Watching is my medicine. What the hell I'm thinking? Should I or shouldn't I... These things make me sick.

I'm feeling like mad man right now. Tensions make me sick. F**K OF is my word. Brute is my medicine. What the hell is my philosophy?

What the S**T are you thinking of me. Mind your business. Shut your b****y s****y mouth.

Please don't F**K with me okay. I damn serious. Piss off you damn funny. YOUR h**d and s**l are my word. WTF.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! sgt 'design' itu pic. huhu.. bgs2!

p/s: jagalah kesihatan diri. :')

Lonelytribe85 said...

Aku dh rasa semakin bosan ngan idup aku tok. Kosong jiwa aku eh... Design ya ilham dari dengar lagu Eminem... Wakakaka

Anonymous said...

hmm...me too...tp sedaya upaya mengisi apa yg patut dlm hidup tok selagi sempat. uhuk3! ;)

Lonelytribe85 said...

Yeah... sokong2x... Selagi masa masih ada dan mengizinkan kita berbuat apa saja yang dihajati... Hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails