Something that interesting

Friday, August 14, 2009

More people view about the "Chinese Herb"

Share

As you can see, I got many hit about the “Health: Chinese herb and H1N1” (you can see the picture at the left). Maybe this is because people become more afraid with the deadly virus and aware about how to prevent and cure from the H1N1 that already hit all over the world. As I concern, the virus spread through air when person who are infected with the virus sneeze without closing his/her mouth. So people who are near to the infected with the virus can get the infected too.

I accidentally got the article from our national newspaper (Bernama). The article very useful for those who want to try alternative medicine. I myself don’t how truth it is the article because I don’t try it myself. Maybe someday I try to take Chinese herb to prevent myself from getting infected.

http://lonelytribe85.blogspot.com/2009/07/health-chinese-herbs-and-h1n1.html

By the way, the death because of H1N1 keeps on rising from time to time. More and more people got infected and died because of the virus. But if you read from the news that had been reported; mostly baby, women, and man who had health problem are the one that are risky to being infected. So be careful when going outside from home especially when using public transport. Try not to go to crowd place such as shopping complex etc.

Last but not least, always use the mask when go to the public places to prevent our self to become the next victim of the deadly H1N1 virus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails