Something that interesting

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Surprising word from MJ?

Share

I was shock to read some article written by Michael Yap who lives in Malaysia. I don't know whether to trust it or not but the story inside was amazing... You can read for yourself. I don't know how to explain it to you. All I can comment here is that the entire story is opposite from other story out there. The article is more to "Oneself" story. As you read later you can fell how the life of a “legend” is before and after life. Ignore if there is a sensitive issue but take the message that the writer trying to tell the world.

Well... I hope that MJ is happy ever after and rest in peace.

You can read the article "Michael Jackson from the grave" by clicking the link below:
http://www.michaeljacksonfromthegrave.com/postdeathmichaeljackson/index.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails