Something that interesting

Friday, August 7, 2009

OMG it's coming BACK!

Share

OMG...OMG...MOG... it's coming back with new series of Twilight. I can't wait to watch the movie "The Twilight saga the New Moon". Every time I wake up from sleep I like to watch the trailer over and over again. This is because the first movie which is Twilight already make me crazy about it. This is because of the great work of art in making the movie with the beautiful script and it is very romantic. The cinematography is like perfect and real. Every word spoken by the actor seem like fresh and original and you will find it like it is not a movie but a real one...

I can't wait to watch the movie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too...! can't wait!!!!

Lonelytribe85 said...

Tau xpe... Aku paling x sabar maok nangga cta ya...

...Pinx.... said...

kompom best weh..
kompom sedeyyy..
aku bace novel die da byk kali pon, still leh nanges2 tawww..
ko tgk tu joe..
btape aku mghayati cite2 twilight ni..huhu
ko xbace novel2 die ke..?
ko nak..?
aku ade dr 1 smpai 4

Related Posts with Thumbnails