Something that interesting

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A new blog

Share


Hello there...

I've create a new blogspot special about entertainment. For this blog I specified it with music "where music is my life". As we know, every sound that we heard is actually a piece of instrument then when we can combine it become music. Same goes to our daily life. If there is only have 1 person, we cannot call it as a community. But if we gather and build a relationship then we can see the community. That is what I want to stress in my new blog. I hope that through music I share with you in my new blog will open our mind into a community of sharing and caring.

Click here to link to my new blog unlonelytribe85.blogspot.com

Thank you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails