Something that interesting

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A new coming short film

Share


Introduction
Hehe... don't be enthusiastic because this is not a good short film. Just an ordinary short film made by me. Hehe...

The story

I come with a new idea of making a short film about by learning lesson in a RC drift (am I right?). I'll try my best to do the drift so that my next video will be awesome (hope so). Hehe...

The video that I shoot for this short film is by using my camera phone. That is why the quality of the video is not that good as the HD (that is all I have. Once again budget...). The editing tools of course the Adobe Photoshop (edit picture), Adobe Premiere (for the montage) and Windows movie maker (making the film). Not forgetting the converter tools to convert the 3gp file to mpg video file. I'm using the ImToo video convert tools for this.

About the RC car

This Remote Controlled car is Huan Qi Model Series. 1:18 scale 4WD Touring Model Car. Made in China. This model also similar to HPI racing model but for the budget one (cheaper than HPI).

I bought this RC car is at Plaza Alam Sentral (PAS) at the ground floor next to the KFC outlet. It cost me about RM250 but I feel satisfied with the car performance. It runs according to my test (easy to control).

By the way, the RC car's tyre is made for touring game but I modify it by adding the wire tape on the tyre so that the car can drift. Hehe... So far I can make some drift style (Not as professional as RC DK out there). Fun and enjoy (that is what I can say right now).

Enjoy my short film:




Another picture




4 comments:

Unknown said...

TQaHLuV2PM: wah..skrg jo dh wat short film..terer ar..lps ni, blh ar pggl geng 226 wat filem plak..huhuhu..=p

Lonelytribe85 said...

Hehe... thanks for ur visit n comment TQaHLuV2PM... Eh tu video aku buat sbb dh takda idea nak buat. So lalulah nak buat video ttg moto kontrol baru aku tu... hehehe... Hemm nak wat video apa ek pasni? MC226? ada idea tak?

rafiq said...

nk tgk mn video ko 2 joe...leh la..hik3...selamat ari raya joe...

Lonelytribe85 said...

Laaa fig... Takkan xda kot ... huhu...Aku dh terang2x letak video youtube aku kat page tu... apa ra.

Neway, Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Jangan lupa "Berhati - hati di jalan raya". Kadang2x kita berhati - hati tapi ada org pandu ikut suka hati. Org mcm ni kita kena elakkan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails