Something that interesting

Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON - Trailer

Share

I just got this trailer from youtube from the most popular channel. I'm speechless with the new Twilight. What I can say is that I like the new trailer. It more trill and batter from this before. When I look at the date of publish, it is still new (September 14, 2009) but it already catch 606,833 views or maybe more right now...

That's all I want to share with you all. Can't wait the movie to show on the cinema.

Enjoy...

2 comments:

...Pinx.... said...

owhhhh edwarddddd!!!
i luv uuuuuuu....!!!!

Lonelytribe85 said...

Hehe ...Pinx...., cepat jer dia reply kalau ada si edward tu. Apa macam new trailer? Smart tak. Kali ni nampak ckit jalan cta dia mcm mana. Yang sebelum tu mcm samar2x je. huhu...

Related Posts with Thumbnails