Something that interesting

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A plan to The Mines

Share

Hello friend's,

Today I want to share to you all about my experience. This week my girlfriend plan to go to The Mines. She really wants to go to The Mines because she wants to try to go there from Shah Alam and of course with me. Hehe... so I just follow her plan. If not I just thinking going to Mid Valley.

7:45 am, she send a wake up message. So I quickly go upstairs to take a bath (our house is double story house, but the bathroom at the down floor is cannot be use.) So without thinking any further I just take bath as fast as I can (plus the water very cool in the morning). Then suddenly one of my housemate asks me to eat his "Tapau". But I can't finish eat it because: (1) too spicy, (2) not tasty, and (3) I don't have appetite to eat nasi goreng kampung in the morning (the meal too heavy for me for a breakfast). Haha... 8:20 am I went out from house and headed to the nearest bus stop (near the balai polis and kolej UiTM).

8.25 am, at the bustop I'm accidently step on the kitten. I'm not realizing there is a kitten under the bustop sit (poor little kitty...). Huhu... About 5 minute later, the Rapid bus (T602) arrived and paid RM1 is for the bus fee (the circulation time for bus rapid is every 30 minute). But starting this September onward, the bus fee for rapid will change. Huhu...

About 10 minute like that I arrive at Seksyen 2. My girlfriend still waiting for bus Rapid from sekskyen 7. As usual (miscommunication), I suppose to drop at PKNS but why that time I always thinking of using Bus Rapid to go to Shah Alam - KL (U80 Seksyen 2 - Pasar Seni). Haha... Luckily instead of waiting Bus Rapid, my girlfriend use Bus Seranas to Seksyen 2 and the bus fee is RM0.50. Then from Seksyen 2 we headed to PKNS by Bas Rapid (T605 Seksyen 2 - Puncak). She had to pay RM1 for the bus fee and me... I don't have to pay because the bus ticket still valid until midnight. Hehe…

Then from there, we use taxi to Komuter Shah Alam. The fee for the cab is about RM6.70 from PKNS to Komuter Shah Alam (I don't know whether this is the new taxi fee or I was being cheated by the taxi driver). The traffic quite heavy during that time because there is a road construction by the road side to widen the road. I think we stuck at the traffic jam about 10 minute. Huhu... Then after reach the Komuter Shah Alam, my girlfriend paid for the train fee about RM8.00 for 2 people to Serdang.

We were lucky for not to have many passenger today. So everybody have their own very comfortable train seat. Me and my girlfriend seat at the back. The best thing at the beck is the back door is jammed and cannot be closed. So I can see behind the door. It was amazing to see and hear for a steel to walk on the steel (the train wheels and the railways). Then we have to change to platform 6 to use next train to Seremban (this train will head to Serdang). We manage to have a comfortable seat at the back even though many passenger during that time. Hehe...

After reach Komuter Serdang, we used taxi to The Mines because we don't know how to go to The Mines using bus (to play safe). They charge us RM6 from Komuter Serdang to The Mines (my girlfriend pay the taxi fee). Then we decide to stop by at KFC to have lunch (its 10:45 pm). As usual Jom Jimat set b for two and I paid the meal (RM12.40)

My first impression about The Mines is as Big as One Utama or Sunway Pyramid, but it's like Times Square or maybe smaller than that. The main attraction there is the fairy cruise from The Mines to the Lake nearby. Besides that, you can see the fish swim freely along the water at the riverbank from the shopping complex. But our plan to watch movie canceled because there is no "best movie" during afternoon (G.I Joe 4:30 and Alien in the Attic 9:20 pm out from our schedule). huhu...

After that we decide to go back to Shah Alam. This is because my gf want to stop to Hari hari at the Ole Ole shopping mall. But this time the taxi driver charges us RM8.00 for the taxi fee (I'm paid the fee) from The Mines to Komuter Serdang). At the counter, my gf paid RM8.00 for the komuter fee from Serdang to Shah Alam (RM4 each X 2 = RM8).

Long story short:I lost my Rapid Bus ticket so I have to use my touch n' Go for the first time (lost another RM1 in my touch n' Go)... Stop at Ole ole to occupy my gf to buy from Hari – Hari (We use T529 Komuter Shah Alam – PKNS). Then we headed to pas to occupy my gf to buy for her parent. After that, we buy foods and drinks at the PKNS Pasar Ramadan. I spend RM4.00 nasi tomato and RM1 drink)... We eat at Tasik Shah Alam (just on time people "berbuka puasa"). Before we go back we buy Celcom reload (ME 10, my gf RM20). Then we headed to Hentian Bandar to wait for our bus there.

OK here is the calculation the money that we spent today:
Me
RM1.00 <-- bus
RM6.70 <-- taxi
RM12.40 <-- KFC
RM8.00 <-- taxi
RM1.00 <-- bus (touch n GO)
RM5.00 <-- food n drinks
RM10.00 <-- reload
Total: RM44.10

My gf
RM0.50 <-- bus Seranas
RM1.00 <-- bus Rapid
RM8.00 <-- train
RM6.00 <-- taxi
RM7.90 <-- t-shirt
RM8.00 <-- train
RM5.90 <-- short
RM45.50 <-- textile (for her parent)
RM2.00 <-- Mee
RM1.00 <-- drink
RM20.00 <-- reload
Total: RM105.80

I don' t look at my watch at what time I arrive home. huhu... So that's all from me and my gf experienced today. Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my gosh! kwn i sudah berteman di hati...wuuu....tahniah!

*baru tau kot* ..hihi

Lonelytribe85 said...

Aiyo mybreakfastclub... Aku x tahan jadi bujang. hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails