Something that interesting

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Once in my lifetime

Share

Here a story I want to share with you all...

Yesterday 31th August 2009, me and my friend went to this Big Apple Donuts and Coffee at SACC mall Shah Alam, Selangor. We reach there around 5.40 pm. We didn't aspect to queue that long until have to wait outside the outlet. But that the fact. Huhu... This once in my life time buy the Big Apple donuts at half price or 52% discount sale.

We think when we entered inside the Big Apple, we are already close to the serving counter. But the fact is that, there still a long line before we can be serve by the waitress or whatever they call it... haha...



You can see at the picture people are willing to waiting to be served till outside the premise. At this time no one queue after us. This is because "who want to waste the 52% discount for 6 pieces of donut or 12 pieces of donut"... Hehe






Let me try first... "The Alien"... Fuyoo… very sweet yet delicious. Haha...

















One by one the donuts gone... But wait... Who eat it?... hehe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails