Something that interesting

Friday, September 4, 2009

Good HP after sale services

Share

A story to share...

Last week (29th August 2009 if I'm not mistaken) my HP printer detect error jam paper. The problem starting when I'm printing out my assignment to submit tomorrow. One of the papers suddenly stuck inside the printer and this make the printer detect paper jam. Huhu... Then I look back at the book manual how to solve the problem...

After I pull out the paper, the printer still detects paper jam. The false paper jam occurs. These make me to surf the internet to find another alternative solution. So I go to the HP website www.hp.com. But then I found there is no solution to solve my D2560 false paper jam error. Huhu...

Then I thinking of going for service my printer. So I email the HP customer services. In my though is that I have to pay extra for the services. Besides that, I also thinking of buying another printer if the cost of servicing is same as buying the new printer.

My problem answered by the service center on 29th August 2009, the next day after I email the customer services about my problem. They reply my email and give some tips to solve the problem. I try my best but I still not found the solution. Then I reply back that the problem still happen even though I already follow the tips. Then the next day 31th August 2009, they reply me the email that they will call me to replace the printer with the new one.

The next day, a guy (which I forgot his named) from HP called me from the customer service department. He told me that HP will replace my printer with new one due to the hardware problem. I was shock and fell like I'm dreaming or not because the company willing to give me a new printer. At first I thought of repairing or something like that. Then he asks my delivery address so that the printer can send to me.

Once again I feel like "Is the HP Company really gives me a new printer?” I still fill like is this true after what I'm hear about the replacement to the new printer. Then I told my housemate and they were shock too. Then they said "Are you sure about this?” So I just wait and see whether it is true or not.

By the way, the staff in the customer service center is very polite serving their customer. Only I have a little bit nervous dealing with them because this is my first time dealing with this kind of situation. But they tried their best to help me.

On the 1st September 2009, I receive a phone call from the HP to conform the delivery date and time. So I choose on Friday because I don't have any class on that day. I think

And now 4th September 2009 I receive the replacement printer from HP. I really appreciate their concern about my problem and I really satisfied with the after sale service. Once again thank you HP.

For your information I like the HP printer DESKJET D2560 because of the compact design. That is why I bought the printer. Besides that, after knowing their after sales service is good that will convince me to keep used HP product.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails