Something that interesting

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hunger for speed

Share

Hello readers, today I want to write a review about my experience using the new Safari (for me) Internet browser. The internet browser "Safari" is made by the Apple Company (one of the largest company in computing beside Microsoft). I like Safari very much because it look simple and organize.

From my experience using Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, I can say that Safari is faster than the two internet browser I just mention earlier. The page upload picture, video and other interactive media seem to upload at very short time. Maybe the plug-in for these internet browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) is too many, make it heavy and that is why it becomes slow. Besides that, my Mozilla Firefox starts to behave weird. It took for a long time to open my email, facebook and my other social network using the ning platform.

But that is the negative side of using Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer that I want to share my experience to you all. On the other hand, I still using Mozilla Firefox to download flash video file .flv or .mp4 because the Mozilla Firefox has the plug-in Downloadhelpers which help me a lot to detect the flash video file .flv or .mp4. Very easy to used. Each time if there has a flash video in the web page, the Downloadhelpers quickly detect it.

Well... Microsoft Internet Explorer is out from my expectation (I have problem with the internet explorer where the tab is not function again). Every time I click the Tab to open new page, the Internet Explorer suddenly quit the program. So... to overcome the problem, I can't use Tab anymore but to open new windows if I want to browse or surf the internet.

Last but not least, I recommend you to used Safari by Apple Company if you want fast internet browser. Trust me, you will find it different.





For more information about Safari, click at the link below: www.apple.com/safari

To download the Safari, click at the link below www.apple.com/safari/download

P/s: This experience that I share with you based on after I using it for 2 days (download and install it yesterday night)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails