Something that interesting

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Unlimited but had daily quota?

Share

cheers...

I has a vary confused story here. Like any internet broadband (bil or prepaid)plan they always said used their services that unlimited internet usage. How unlimited it is another question but never being question before we buy it. I think every broadband company hide this information to gain customer attention until we receive or worst has not receive (hidden chargers) any massage regarding the over limit usage... sad but true...

I'm not condemn any communication company here but at least give us full information about the services they offer us... Sometimes I just smile to the sales person or promoter when they promote the broadband product... Always say the same "buy this onelah, Unlimited you know... better than other product... cheaper and bla...bla..bla". But when the bill come to the stated address then we know... already too late ma... contract said "has to used for certain time period then you can terminate the services... The customer :( but the promoter or sales person :)...

Here I share the message that they sent to me
You have reached the 100 MB daily quota. However you will continue to enjoy unlimited Internet usage at 128kbps until the next quota reset at 12am
dated 12 October 2010 at 14:11:21

Regarding this situation, I think the company, promoter or sales person should mention deeply lah... don't hide this important information... burden to the customer you know... besides that it is not good for your reputation...

Please don't put any hidden charges. Stop use the word unlimited plan. Give us full information of your services...

I heard many stories already when it's happen to my friends who using bill...complaining this and that...That's why I'm using the prepaid broadband... save for my money...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails