Something that interesting

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Remove or edit speed dial from Opera mini

Share

Something I want to share...


I have a problem once when I cannot remove some of the page on the speed dial in the opera mini. Well I'm still learning how to used the software... By the way my hand phone is Nokia 5800 express music and it is touch screen.

Search Amazon.com for nokia 5800 accessories

My problem is that I cannot delete or edit my speed dial page... so I GOOGLE my problem for any forum that already being discussed in forum etc but I still cannot solve my problem (miss communication - cannot understand the instruction)... Well my phone is Nokia 5800 express touch screen (most of the instruction asked to press enter for a long time period) and I still don't know how to used it (how to enter if it is a touch screen?). In the end I just go to the Opera forum... I found the solution but I still don't know how to solve the problem... huhu

But then, I just using my 10sen thought (try and error). I just touch for a long time period at the page that I want to remove/edit on the speed dial page and it works... really relief... After that I can edit or remove it from the Speed Dial....

Instruction for Nokia 5800 Express Music:
1. Touch the screen on the page that you want to remove from Opera Mini Speed dial.
2. Hold it for a long time period until the menu for edit and remove come out
3. Then you choose whether to remove or to edit your page.

That's all... Thank you

P/s sorry if my writing (English) is hardly for you to understand... but I try to improve it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails