Something that interesting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

16 September 1963 - 2010 = 47th years old

Share

Hello readers,

Maybe some of you know or might do not know about the title of my post today. For your information the 16 September 1963 is the date where the Malaya, Sabah and Sarawak agree to form 1 country which is called Malaysia.





Back to the history (if I'm not mistaken), the formation of Malaysia (joining Sabah, Sarawak and Malaya) is not an easy task. Many obstacles need to be through before everyone satisfied with the decision. Indonesia (Sarawak) and Philippine (Sabah) did not agree with the form of Malaysia. So they attack Sabah and Sarawak to show their protest of the formation of Malaysia. The actual being postponed due to the incident until on 16 September 1963, the late Tunku Abdul Rahman declare the formation of Malaysia.

But, Singapore resign for Malaysia at the last minute not to join Malaysia. So they decided to be Independent without joining Malaysia.

By the way 16 September 2010 is the day of remembering the formation of Malaysia

P/s Please correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still learning and I'm not good at history). But I want to take this opportunity to wishes all Malaysian out there "Happy 47th years Birthday of Malaysia".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails