Something that interesting

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tsunami in Indonesia

Share

Greeting...

I fell like i'm reading a history of tsunami in Indonesia when I first read it at the local online newspaper. I don't expect the disaster would strike for the second time. That's why I don't read the online newspaper that serious....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_indonesia_disasters;_ylt=AmD4pZiL75M1P0_0SDp9JLH9xg8F;_ylu=X3oDMTM0MWVhMzF2BGFzc2V0Ay9zL2FwL2FzX2luZG9uZXNpYV9kaXNhc3RlcnMEY2NvZGUDbXBfZWNfOF8xMARjcG9zAzIEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNpbmRvbmVzaWF0c3U-


Than.. today when me and my friend go out to look for some karipap to eat at the office, I go through the newspaper and my eyes stuck at the word (total death)... than i realise that the Tsunami really happen in Indonesia... So sad you know... eventhough they Tsunami alert device already put in position but still got victims in the accident...

The latest story that I got from yahoo said that they found a total of 343 death... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_indonesia_disasters;_ylt=AmD4pZiL75M1P0_0SDp9JLH9xg8F;_ylu=X3oDMTM0MWVhMzF2BGFzc2V0Ay9zL2FwL2FzX2luZG9uZXNpYV9kaXNhc3RlcnMEY2NvZGUDbXBfZWNfOF8xMARjcG9zAzIEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNpbmRvbmVzaWF0c3U-

Anyway my friends... keep remind yourself that sooner or later we are not here. Event technologies cannot help us to be save anytime. Anything can happen... because we are already far from nature and living with stone jungle...

May God bless your journey...
Search Amazon.com for Tsunami

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails