Something that interesting

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's been a long time...

Share

I haven't update my blog during the semester break because I don't have Internet connection at my my kampong. Besides that, I have no time to go to the cc. If I have time, the cc already pack with youngsters playing dota etc. So I think of using the library Internet but the result is event worst. The Internet connection is too slow plus the limit of usage about 1 hour per usage because there is only has 2 pc. It feel like the same as not online at all. Hehehe...

Then I'm thinking of the picture of any event that happen during my time back at my kampung there. By the way, our streamyx at my "rumah sewa" already been cut off due to not paying the bills. Hehehe...

So now I'm using the celcom broadband using my phone modem. Can't wait to using the streamyx again which is faster and easy to upload n download thing from and to the internet. So after we can get the streamyx, Ill post and share the picture that I snap during the semester break.

Anyway, Happy New Year 2010. Wish you all the best and have a big smile. Enjoy your life with precious memory.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails