Something that interesting

Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally I'm Back Home...

Share

Dear readers and friends,
I'm finally back home after 4 month I'm at my rent house at Shah Alam. I fell very happy, hang around with my cousen, riding my bike, and relex my mind by looking at the sea side... hehe

I don't know how to explain the happiness that I have right now. Even the rain cannot stop me from enjoy my riding with my bike to go to the nearest town (Lundu). At my kampung it's like everyday after noon like 2:00 pm it gonna be rain until the sun goes down. But luckily there is no flood reported. For your information, the durian, langsat and mangosteen season. Everyone at my kampung busy (berjaga) at their (Dusun) so that no one will take their precious fruit. Hehehe...

Hemm I think I start to "merepu" here. Hehehe... So I hope all of you are happy your day.

Peace no war...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails