Something that interesting

Friday, January 22, 2010

Somewhere I go today

Share

We just come back from the Selangor and Federal Territory Association for the Mentally Handicapped. The reason we go there is to conduct a research and see our selves how the teacher and volunteers educated the children. Thanks to the Principle, Mrs. Margaret Theva. She explain a lot to us about the need in the centre for the learning aids. Besides that, she also give us a tour to look and see what are the children are doing. I feel excited and scared at the same time because this is my first time. But next time I will be ready.

Our visit at the centre really help us in making the proposal. Besides that, I already thinking of an idea on making the learning aid for the disability children. I hope that my learning aid really help the Mentally Handicapped centre in educated the children. Once again thanks for the nice treat by the principle and the staff.

Click the link below to find more information about the Selangor and Federal Territory Association for the Mentally Handicapped:
http://www.mentallyhandicapped-wh.org

P/s Everyday is a new day and everyday we learn a new things. Forgive me if I make a mistake. Thank you for your kindness.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails