Something that interesting

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spooky experience

Share

Dear readers,

As usual ordinary working hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm but if my job haven't finish yet and I already got the resources so I went home late. 6 ++ pm my job done and I walk alone and straight towards the lift. So on the way to the lift, I will look at the glass panel in front of me.


OK... you maybe wondering the about the incident right. For security purpose, I will not disclose the name of my work place. So let just say the building has 3 story and mine was at level 2. So in front of the lift is the stairs and you can see the beautiful artificial waterfall build by professional inside the building.

So I continue my story... on the way to the lift was a glass panel in front of my where it is the chairman office. AS usual I will look at it just to see me. The glass panel reflex just like a mirror. Alone and happy some of my job half done and I make a sound (whistling) all alone.

Suddenly... I saw me in the mirror up my hand like greeting someone and smiling even though I don't do that because I'm whistling and my hand down. I stall for 5 second, and just go down using the stairs which next to me and cancelled using the lift which is 5 foot in front of me. Quickly I went down and try to calm down my self and not to thinking something ridiculous that can make me event scared.

Fuhh... all the mind freak all gone after I saw my bos was waiting outside the building. At first I don't tell him about the story, but after I took my motorcycle I see he still there so I tell him the story. Then he said that maybe the person you see is your inner spirit. He suggested that I pray when I reach home to avoid something bad.

Thank GOD. Nothing happened until I write this story... Aleluia. :)

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails