Something that interesting

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Remembering my late Brother

Share

Dear my late brother,
Even though you are long gone, by faith I know you up there with the Someone. I know you're born wild, life wild and gone wild. But brother is a brother. May the past is past and future is future. I may or may not come to pray for your eternal life will not become an issue tomorrow. Please forgive me for sin that I has done. Let it be...let it be... I also hope that with my "hope" today you will hear it by "there". Rest In Peace!.



love you Alex Mos :)

When the day goes down, the night goes up,
When the light went out, the dark come in,
When there is no fun, then the life become dull,
When there is the end, I just can say... hello and goodbye :) Nice to meet you all...

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails