Something that interesting

Monday, November 12, 2012

Shift Transformation

Share

Dear Readers,

Heart broken really suck. I tell you all because I already through the worst nightmare I've experience... Suddenly I feel my world become dark... darker... and sooner become darkest. Just like the candle went out. Alone, full of hatred, and all the negative building inside me... For sure all this feeling is no like me... I really hate it and I need change before it to late. For time being... in relationship really SUCK!

That is why now I'm shift doing something really I like for example create a new hobby or focus to my hobby... For sure I like RC cars (Remote Control). This days I was influence by the RC drift cars and also the influence come from my friend who also have this hobby and lucky me to see one of his collection... Instantly, I was affected by his collection and I also feel want to get that one too... So this month I bough one once I  got my monthly allowance.

For today, I just keep Google and do my research regarding my new hobby on becoming the RC drift car... hahaha... Once I got all the theory, I will try to practice it... Hopefully I can post one of my skill... See ya and have a nice day :)

This masterpiece of mine was the New Mantex 2 1:10 scale cost me RM380 and I bought it at the Kuching Central last week... still fresh and do own setting... hehehe



Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails