Something that interesting

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I loves doing graphic design...

Share

Dear readers and cheers...

Today I want to share about my passion. I love design. But at the same times there is a lot of things I need to learn in graphic design... But slowly I learn many things in graphic design while I'm 3 month 15 days internship at the production and event company. Credit to them for teaching me a lot of things in graphic design.

As an amateur, I do still make a lot of mistake. But because of my passion, I will try my best to make it the best. But for sure, it feel like a big relief and satisfaction every times I complete design something.

This is one of my own design as my stepping stone to become a professional graphic designer oneday...

Many project will be coming out... all you can see at My Portfolio page on the top. All my master piece of my art work will be place there.. or
click here shortcut to the page.

I used Adobe of course as my tools for this graphic design... without the software I'm might not good at graphic design... This is because I'm not good in drawing... so every times I make some sketches I used the software...

So... Check it out for my coming project... I'm planing to make as much as possible in graphic designing while I'm not working... hehe :)

Have a nice day...

Search Amazon.com for adobe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails