Something that interesting

Monday, November 8, 2010

Free Berita Harian newspaper at Kl Sentral station.

Share

Wow... this is my first time ever being given free Berita Harian newspaper. I felt like I'm dreaming when the Kl Sentral station staff given the newspaper to me...

The story begin when my GF and I finish our lunch at the Jom Makan foot court. Then we go down using the escalator. Suddenly a man wearing the blue shirt given us the free newspaper. At first I'm thinking ordinary free newspaper (like The Star if I'm not mistaken) but when I look at the newspaper it is Berita Harian... So I just felt like I'm dreaming or something like that because I just thinking of reading the online version while I'm eating at the food court using my Nokia 5800 express series with the free wifi provided by the MRCB. But unfortunately, I can't concentrate to my handphone because I focus to my Char Kueh Tiaw... haha

Anyway thanks for provide us free Berita Harian newspaper. I really appreciate your kindness because provide us full of information and update news.

Search Amazon.com for nokia n8

2 comments:

Dangerous Me said...

hahahha...FOOT court??? hahaha...agak2 laaa cyg oiiii... smp ati bwak ku mkn kat foot court hahaha :P

Lonelytribe85 said...

Hahaha... my mistake... Xpa... esok lusa kalau ada rezeki aku buat medan selera berdasarkan kaki (Foot Court)hahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails