Something that interesting

Friday, July 24, 2009

UiTM Shah Alam temporarily closed

Share

This is the sms that I've got from my friend:



"Dgn ini di umumkan bahawa kampus uitm shah alam di tutup dr 27.07.09 - 02.08.09 atas sebab2 yg tertantu.. Harap maklum -pihak pengurusan masscomm."

The UiTM main campus in Shah Alam is now closed to student starting 27.07.09 until 02.08.09. The reason why the university closed is still unknown but the rumors that I heard from my colleague is that some of the student was suspected infected by the H1N1 virus.

So I hope that all of us free from the virus and get to go to the university as soon as possible and continue our study.

2 comments:

Tengku Aziah said...

eh, dh boleh post comment...

erm..cuti...xbest~

Lonelytribe85 said...

Haaa... bagus2x... Selamat berblogging ya cuti nih...

Related Posts with Thumbnails