Something that interesting

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's started again...

Share

Not more, not much, not less and it's almost the same for student like me to facing the new semester with some short of home sick and what so ever. Ready or not, assignment is coming up with the date line, more and more money will be using to complete the assignment and time will be crucial. Hahaha... The most important that is I'm repeating some of my last semester subject which I'm a little bit "behind" from other student from my class. A pointer with CGPA 2.62 is felt like a curse that you can see your future a little bit dark. But, that is not the end of my life. Back then at my kampung I have a lot of these things I do and I feel very calm and really enjoy myself. Yet I feel like a blessing to have a kampung near to the beach where I can go and see the sunset, hear the sound of the nature in the jungle and feel the cold of the untouched icy water from the river.

Hemm... I'm really miss my kampung life back there.... less pressure, lots of fun, more adventures, and have a nice sea side view.

1 comment:

Pak Onyal said...

yeah...keep on ur jovial mood dude!

Related Posts with Thumbnails