Something that interesting

Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a refreshment

Share

Boring with the new semester situation makes me felt wanted to do something. As usual at these time Me and My Laptop usually cooperate each other to make something. Suddenly I felt that I'm miss my motorcycle back at kampung there. So I make a short film about my past and present of my motorcycle. Totally this video is about my old motorcycle that already sold back to where it's came from and take the new motorcycle which is the new Modenas gt 128. I'm quite impress, especially the design and sticker and the security aspect which is this Modenas gt 128 equip with double piston disc break for front and rear tyre. Unfortunately, the Modenas gt 128 using the dual-shock absorber and not using the mono-shock absorber.

Maybe these short film a little bit boring. Well it represent the boring time of mine. Anyway at least I'm support the local product. Buy a Malaysian product.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails