Something that interesting

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Skill / Kerja

Share

Dear my value readers,

Here it goes again my dual language update. I think I will stay this style of posting so that it easy for me create the idea and keep updating my blog from becoming full of "dust and spider web" (translation of debu dan sarang labah - labah hahaha)


Unemployment is the scariest word for some people. Yes it is and I agree with it as the most scariest word because today's world money is almost everything. It can buy your life, buy your mood, and it also can buy almost everything in your life. Nak makan mestilah ada duit. Lagipun mana aweks nak rapat kalau tiada duit. Makin banyak duit makin ramai orang akan rapat dengan kita. Betul tak... Duit oh duit. Employment oh saya... huhuhu


Hah... this is my part time job. Skill sometimes doesn't meet job requirement. So I still stay unemployment now after my last job under Capacity Building for Graduate programme. But with my skills I still can do something rather nothing at all... Amateur as it is and I still need to learn a lot and improve my self. Dengan harapan hari ini lebih baik dari semalam.

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails