Something that interesting

Monday, January 30, 2012

Drug Mule aka Keldai Dadah

Share


Issue on Bidayuh Girl become the drug mule.

This issue was attract my attention especially when it was published in Metro Harian titled “ Tangani kes wanita Bidayuh diperangkap sendiket dadah” on 27 January 2012. I was thinking what the actual causes for these cases. But the thing came to my head are:

  1. 1   Money
  2. 2   Appearance
  3. 3   Strong word
  4. 4   Love
  5. 5   Easy to be fooled (maybe)

But then when I think back and question back why, why and why then I look back at my community because I’m a part of Bidayuh too. Then I realize, some of my community when we give a talk about awareness, advice etc they always advice us back, denied and said mind of your business. But if the outsiders came to our kampong and said this and that they totally agree and believe every single word came out from their mouth without thinking who and what are their agendas. That is the common things happen to my people.

When something bad happen then they will look for us and ask for help. Then start to blame each other because we don’t look for each other… bla…bla…bla…

But not all Bidayuh’s are like that. Hopefully the community got the massage and there will be no cases in the future.

Last but not least, technology and internet can be your best friend and yet also can be your worst enemy. Please bare in  mind that what I post above might be right and might be wrong so be advice to post a comment if you agree or not agree with my statement. Thank You.


Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails