Something that interesting

Monday, February 20, 2012

Give me something...

Share

Dear Readers,

I've a lot of imagination when I was a boy and mostly live in my fantasy of world. Without thinking about my future and happily ever after makes me miss my childhood life. If compare when I was a child I feel my mysterious of life a lot of better compare my stressful of life in my adulthood life.


A lot of things I need to do and think and that situation almost the same for everyday life. BORING is most of the word come out in my mind but I try to block the word from effect my everyday life. Yeah you know, when the word conquer me and my soul, it can trigger self destruction inside me. I will live like a completely zombie. Do nothing except wondering my favorite four wall. Hahaha...

But then I figure it out how to avoid me myself become the next living zombie was I try to make fun of myself that can make me myself laughing (The best medicine to cure BORINGness). Once I manage to move a side the "boring" feeling then I can thing something else which give more benefit to me. Sometimes in term of escapism, I play games or take a nice trip with my motorbike and feel the air and weather around me.

"I want to be the best but the reality always hold my imagination" was the best word to show about my situation above. I can't live without my imagination and I need it badly because it make me feel alive. The real me was so lame and easily be broken by words. For that I can say WFT! hahaha

Beware the state of mind. I can slowly destroy YOU. So think and choose your path wisely. Don't make the situation burden your life. Live your happily ever after by create your own fun of life. Good luck my dear friends.

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails