Something that interesting

Friday, November 11, 2011

Pay the bill

Share

Dear readers,

Yesterday I was excited to pay my mobile broadband bill at Maxis Centre in the afternoon during the lunch break. The best thing is that I was so confident the route that I take was the right one and I very sure of it which is the shoplot near the bridge at Satok. I was so confident to go there because the Maxis, Celcom and Digi usually near to each other.


But, the time I reach there I only see Celcom Centre standing at the corner of the shoplot. I was confused and wondering whether it was relocated to the other place. If I'm not mistaken I check the area 3 times until I try my best go ahead to Petra Jaya... On the way to Petra Jaya, suddenly I was thinking that why I'm not try using my GPS. Almost 10 minute later, the result come out and I was shock that the location was at the new building next to the Wisma Satok. Haha... from a 15 minute drive from 10 Mile Kota Padawan to the destination become a 1 hour of journey plus another 15 minute to drove back to 10 Mile... What a waste of time...


Haha... so the moral of the study, I you not sure about the place that you want to visit, my suggestion was try using alternative gadget such as cellphone GPS or GOOGLE Map for your refference before you take the journey.

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails