Something that interesting

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Maxis Broadband

Share

 Dear readers,

I just purchase my new Maxis Broadband yesterday at M10 commercial center. This young sales person make me feel awkward. I think they don't know the different of the speed and the download and also the quota. But I don't blame them because they already try their best selling the product. At least they try to convince the new customer . So I already complete my collection for the biggest telecommunication in Malaysia where I have Celcom and Digi for my phone and Maxis for my internet.


Before I change to Maxis Broadband, I used Digi Internet prepaid. The services was quite amazing for me because I can online for RM2 per day. But the limit for 100mb per day make me feel like I have to limit enjoyment surfing the internet. Besides that the place where I stay at Bt. 9 and my workplace at Bt. 10 has no 3G connection. So the line quite slow and sometime I got frustrated for waiting for so long.

The reason I used Maxis is because I'm tired of topup or reload my account to continue using the services. So I change my mind to used billing payment so that I can surfing freely. Before that I was thinking using the Digi postpaid broadband but I think back I already have Digi for my phone so I take Maxis as my new experience using the service provider.

And then... Based on my experience surfing the internet using the Digi Prepaid and Maxis Broadband plan are quite the same. It's depend on the connection that available in the area and the number of people using it. But then the different is that my per day limit was not the issue anymore... haha. << bad comparison between the prepaid and postpaid plan... Ooopss...

I hope sooner or later Maxis upgrade their 3G to my kampung as well at Kampung Pueh, Sematan here.
The picture below is my speed test at my kampung and I print screen it... using the GPRS connection... huhu...




That all the story I share for today... have a nice day and happy :) surfing...


Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails