Something that interesting

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DIGI - Cradit balance

Share

Dear blogwalking

Today I want to share a story about my experience with DIGI network ( Always Be The Smarter Choice).


Last night, I used my few ringgit balance credit left to call my gf because for me digi give more ringgit value when calling. So I use it without thingking this would be happen to me.

Ok the story begin with the prepaid plan, few ringgit cradit belance, calling and subcribe RM15 per week internet broadband in 1 sim card. After a while I'm calling my gf, I heard a 'bib - bib' sound which I'm asume I already used my last few credit to the limit. So I thought it would be 1 or 10 sen credit balance left. But before I hang up I'm manage to tell my gf that I heard the warning sound and I can say with we talking for a long time period for a few ringgit (20 minute estimate time).

As what I don't expect is after that. I meant my credit balance turn 0. But before I realize my credit balance turn 0, I want to go for online as I used to spand my time. But I can't go online and I try for many time until I got frustrated. So I thought it would be a network problem. But I look at the signal is full bar. So I told myself 'what is happen now?'. Then I just leave it and see what happen next day which is today.

Early in the morning, I try to online. But same as yesterday, I still cannot go for online. Then I try to look at the internet status which I usually dail *128#. Then I realize the problem. The message popup said that my credit balance already 0 and I can't used their services.
From this situation make me to carefully used my fem credit balance for good. Huhu...

The moral of the story:
Do not let your credit balance turn 0 or you cannot used your DIGI simcard. It still useless eventhough the internet broadband you subcribe already cut from the credit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails