Something that interesting

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Got my Degree holder already....

Share

Dear Readers,

18th May 2010 is the day I got my degree scroll at UiTM Shah Alam. I feel so relief after two years of reading, studying, making an assignment and sit for a test and finally it over now.
But it is not over for me if I want to further my studies...

Well as I'm a new degree leavers, I still searching for a permanent work perhaps. Prefer government rather than private sectors. If not a part-time job is batter then nothing right. By the way I still like to study but my barrier is money... So I hope that I can get a job, earn a money, get saving and go for study to get masters.

By the way, I still thinking how am I going to pay my PTPTN if I don't get a job soon? Haiya... don't want to be one of the blacklisted... huhu

So that all my update. Miss my collage life. Currently Jobless...

Can't wait for Gawai this coming 1st of Jun. So see what happen during this Gawai. I heard that the JKKK plan a lot of interesting activities

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails