Something that interesting

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glue Sniffing

Share

Dear blog walking,

Glue sniffing among teenagers is like a trend at my hometown. Well if you at the right "port" (a place where the teenagers release their glue addicted) you can see a bunch or group of teenagers enjoy their glue sniffing. I don't know what is the best thing about glue sniffing.

Like other drugs, glue sniffing also can make the sniffer become high and next step become addicted. Stupid, stupid and so stupid... that is all I can say to the glue sniffer. Besides that it really gives bad impression to the visitor especially the tourist that came to my place (Sematan) as their place for visit.

To my kampung teenagers, don't be stupid for the short fun glue sniffing. I'm admit and saw in front of me they sniff the glue. At the time they already high and play like super power human being. I thought when I come back to my hometown the teenagers at my kampung didn't do it again but I was wrong. It is like never ending.

Maybe next time I'll take their picture and post in my blog.

Search Amazon.com for free from drug

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails