Something that interesting

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Currently at my hometown Sematan, Sarawak.

Share

Greeting blogwalking,
I have trouble to connect with blogspot at my kampung. Really sad that I can't used it because of the internet connection is not as fast compared to the urban area where there has 3g or batter hi speed connection. Well back to my kampung only has gprs. The nearest 3g connection is at Lundu.
For your information this is my 3rd times try to post to my page. Huhu but still fail to post. Well I still try my best to post something new on my blog.
During this december, Christmas is around the corner. Christmas carolling already begun...
I take this oppurtunity to wish all 'Merry Christmas and happy new year'. May god bless you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails