Something that interesting

Saturday, September 11, 2010

E Washing Machine (Just an idea)

Share

Dear Readers,

I woke up in the morning (actually it's almost afternoon) and turn my laptop on to surf internet. Then as usual I'll check my email and Facebook. After that I go to my favourite social network to chat with my colleagues and friends.


Chatting after chatting then accidentally my friends said he doing laundry and at the same time he also chatting with us... That's makes all of us feel weird (how can he chatting with us at the same time washing cloth: Washing cloth using hand wash) Then we laughing to each other. It's weird to do two job at the same time. haha

After that, he explain to us that he used washing machine haha... While waiting he chatting with us... That's when the IDEA come the word E-Washing Machine (while waiting, we can online). Besides that the E-Washing Machine also can communicate with the owner by calling his or her name or by SMS and Email (replace the titit, titit, titit sound). Other than that, the E-Washing Machine also can become a best personal buddy and communicate it's owner by telling what to do next (like a memo pad) in case it's owner forget what to do next. And what the best part is that the E-Washing Machine has an emotion whether IT SAD, HAPPY and etc. haha...


Fuhh... Big Idea with little expose to the Hi-Tech tools. This E-Washing Machine might or might not already invent by someone or organisation.Well "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".

Anyway... have a nice day... see ya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails