Something that interesting

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Knowledge: Totally forget about Saturday

Share

Yesterday I totally forget about no plastic bag day at every store outlet around Selangor territory. Even though the campaign is not a new thing anymore but I never go shopping on Saturday. That is why I never expect this situation happened.



Before that, my girlfriend and I go for a movie (Alice in the wonderland) at Sunway Pyramid. But this is our 2nd time to watch the movie and again the ticket already sold out when we were there. Then we change to watch Green Zone. In my opinion that movie is awesome and the story totally out of my expectation.

About the campaign, we already discuss about it at Jaya Jasco Sunway Pyramid. Maybe we just ignored about it because we don't tend to buy any goods from the Jaya Jasco. When we head to Subang Jaya Station, we stop at Carefour to buy some glossaries. At the counter, the cashier doesn't give us the plastic bag. So I asked the cashier why they don't provide the plastic bag. Than the cashier told us that Saturday is free plastic bag... Poor my girlfriend had to go back in to buy some recyclable bag to put in all the glossaries that we buy just now.

In the future, the campaign should extant to every weekend where most of the people go for shopping at weekends (not only at Saturday).

Last but not least, in the future I hope that all store outlets in Malaysia will implement the campaign everyday and less / no usage plastic bag.

Go Green...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails