Something that interesting

Friday, March 12, 2010

Knowledge: Something interesting...

Share

When I get boring, I just surf the internet to look something interesting to share with all of you. The first thing I do is go through local newspaper. Then I check on YouTube for any update video. Of course I go for entertainment first then other types of genre... Purpose? Just want to vanish my boringness... After that, I went surfing through the internet to find something that is knowledge and interesting to share with you all...

Ok... long write short... Do you want to know you or your friend's website/blog value? Hehe... here is the secret I want to share. Maybe some of you already know about the website that does a research about website, blog etc estimated value. I just know their existence just now...

The website that I want to share here called WebSiteValue from WebTrafficAgents. This website I found it when I want to know about my blog value... Then when I search for blog value in the Google search, this website catches my attention to click on it.



Maybe there is a lot website similar to this... Just keep tracking…

For your information, my blog doesn't have value... But it's ok... By the way my blog is about my personal matters...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails