Something that interesting

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I got a dream: Big wave came from the up stream

Share

Dear readers, I just got this weirdest dream ever! Without any of the sign suddenly a big wave came from the up stream toward to the ocean and clear everything in it path. The story begin where I go to this an unknown longhouse for a vacation. A very quite, peaceful and mind blowing found in the middle of the jungle where water transport is the main transportation there. The longhouse just next to the stream so I sit there and enjoy the scenery.
Suddenly I feel something not right with that day. Too many question burden my mind that me myself cannot answer it. So I though maybe it just my though and not bother it. So I went to this house to look after the old people but I can't do anything because I don't know what to do anything to them... So I went outside again. The incident happened when I feel I want to look at the beautiful stream flow that I feel something will happened. This time sound like a roaring thunder and I feel a little bit scary. So I just follow my instinct and look at the stream. This time the thing I fear become a reality. Suddenly A big wave came down to the stream brutally. Clearing all it path. After a few second tragedy, the stream become a river and now look calm. I just can watch it happened and looking the local being wash by the big wave. Some of the lucky survivors confuse what actually happened to them. Most of them still shock, looking each other and speechless wondering what just happened to them. I just went down to look at the long house structure and thank God it still in good condition but a little bit messy whereby all the thing that the water brought from the uphill stuck there. Come out from the blues I just got a call saying that the wave continue until it reach to the ocean. Suddenly... coming from no where someone shouted "The second wave is coming... Get ready!". Again I can't do anything and look them hopelessly being wash the by the brutal wave. But this time many people (local and tourist I think) came down with the wave... And after a few second it calm again. This time from a peaceful vacation become a chaotic and pack with people. Some are still in shock, speechless and some crazy group call the incident a very challenging extreme sport. All of them grouping and talking with their own language. I can't understand and communicate with them and I just look around. The weird thing is that without this very big white bus came out from the jungle. Taking all the survivors and the local. I just shock and wondering how come this bus can arrive here if the only transportation using the local boat. So I just watch them enter the bus and then I just woke up from that dream. My chest hurt feel like someone push it and I take a few second wondering what is the message... So I just share here so that all of you can read it... Sorry for the spelling or the grammar. That's all from me... have a nice day Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails