Something that interesting

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lesson no. 2

Share

Dear readers,

Today I learned about bad things comes first and good thing always comes last.



My subject for today observation was based on my daily interaction in the internet social networking (i used to facebooking everyday... hehe :) cheers). Everyday my friends post their update and saying this and that. The common update they will post is the bad things. Sometimes they continue update the bad things for a long time period. I can assume that some of my friends are sad and crying when they update their post based on their story. What a bad day...

After following them, in the end the good thing came to their life. At this time they are more cheerful and have colour in their lives. This is what I believe that when the bad thing happened to them, sooner or later the good things will cherish their life.

Congratulation to those who manage to overcome their darkness day of life because the sunshine will arise in no the matter of time. As long as we believe "nothing is impossible", pray to the God and with the determine to accept the failure in life, the nature will spoken and show the bright path to the better future.

So for the conclusion:I
The worst things happen to us today, the best we will be come for the future.

P/s: DO NOT afraid to make a mistake because from the mistake we will become a great person as long as DO NOT repeat the same mistake.

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails