Something that interesting

Monday, June 20, 2011

Change for good!

Share

Have you ever heard DIGI EASY? I bet you already heard about it. It is in the market for a long time already. But I just used the new plan from DIGI last week for my own good. Haha
Hemm... The story began with my pocket money. I don't have money to topup everyday just to make a call yet I like to call especially to my girlfriend and she also like to call me regularly. And her problem also like mine. So we decide to change the new plan and buy the new DIGI EASY simcard.

At first, I'm not interested to bought new simcard because I already has the DIGI simcard with ordinary plan. But due to insufficient fund, I take the risk to bought the new simcard.

I took me for a long time to think the pro and cont of buying the new simcard. I don't some research reading to the comment the people post in the internet and also at the DIGI website. Finally after a deep thinking, me and my girlfriend decide to bought the new DIGI EASY simcard.

The decision that I made is due to the situation not by the coincident. I said that because I'm not a guy that like to change simcard all the time. Besides that, I need to aware of being the victims of the "plan" which we are not aware of such as hidden chargers etc.

But with DIGI EASY I like to say that I'm really satisfied with the services and hope that the plan will stay as it was.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails