Something that interesting

Friday, October 30, 2009

I loved Ubuntu 9.04

Share

Guess what?

I suddenly liked this Ubuntu 9.04 OS that much! Haha... At least I'm satisfied with the operating system. Fast loading system and easy to used it (although there something I need to learn to adapt to use the OS)... Well at first, I never think of it to used Ubuntu beside Windows Xp... But because of I'm sick with the virus and my XP become slow then I change to Ubuntu (it cost a lot of money paying for anti-virus software/key and reformat the laptop)... Walla... "This is it" (Tagline for the MJ documentary movie that coming soon in the local cinema), this is the right time to me to explore the new OS... hehe...

Just look at the screenshot that I took from my laptop (using print screen)...





Once again I really satisfied with the Ubuntu 9.04 and personally I recommended to you guys to used this OS. Everything is free (the OS and the other software) and suitable to me as a student (no money to buy the fency2x one). Besides that the best thing is that Ubuntu is free from virus but you can install the anti-virus to scan the windows platform device.

The requirement to used this Ubuntu 9.04 Operating System is knowledge; ready to learn something new and dare to change...

To get more information about Ubuntu, you can click yo the link below:
Ubuntu Main Website
Ubuntu Malaysia

Good luck...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails