Something that interesting

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Under construction

Share

My blog is still under construction. I still not satisfied with the current template and there are many things I have to do with the layout. You know, I'm not expert in HTML code and that why I have to do some homework. I browse to all blogs as an example where I can use it as my reference to make my blog look as I wanted. For this time being, this is what I want but in future I want to make it look better than this. There many thing for me to explore inside the blogger.com and learning the HTML code. I hope that once day I can make my own template.

So I would like to say I'm sorry if you have problem viewing my blog. But please let me know if you have any suggestion or comment about my blog.

Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails