Something that interesting

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Maybank SPAM email

Share

Dear readers,

It been a long silent this days because I don't have time to post update here. Most of the time I just read email, fb then online news letters. After then just disconnect my mobile broadband.

Not like the old me where most of the time I spent almost 5 hours surfing the internet.


By the way, the reason I update my post here is because of this Email as it is from Maybank saying rubbish about the online services and update my profile... It really because I don't like it because I will check it before I proceed.




There two thing make me feel weird about this email:
1. when I over my cursor to the sender it come out link from paredise@uark.edu
2. Then when I over my mouse to the update link it come out link from www.hans4uur.nl blablabla...

WTF... If it from maybank for sure it is from maybank2u.com.my. Aigooo... Why some people on earth  like to do this thing to others... Shame on you...

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails