Something that interesting

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What blogger are u?

Share

Dear readers,

I found that some of the so called active blogger tend to write gossip or sensitive issue  in their blog. Some of the blogger are not thinking twice before write up in their blog and might hurt other people feeling. What they know is to get more traffic to their blog. So where is the ethical in the blog?

Me? I can say I'm still amateur in the blogger industry. Apart from that I still in the learning proses to understand what of the need to become a well-known blogger. Well you know to become a blogger is not an easy task. You know why? Because you need to frequently update your content in order to full fill your followers need.

The content of the blog also need to study properly so that it is understandable by the niche that you already pick it up as your potential readers. But for my case, I make my blog as an e-diary. I write what I want and post what is relevant and let the readers choice to choose to read it up.

The blog also need to well organized. This is because the structure of the blog helps the eyes of the readers to read and search the content in the blog. Too interactive will slow the loading but too simple will make the blog look dull. As I am an amateur blogger, I learn from it from the professional blogger.

Last but not least, do some research before making your own blog. This will helps you to guide all the process to become a well-known blogger. That's all from me... Thank you for your time.

P/s Me myself still cannot reach that level because I want to become a mediocre bloger. Hehe... Peace no war :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails