Something that interesting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 months in silent

Share

Dear readers,

Sorry for not updating my blog and let it for two months in silent. I was being post as a GSTT (Guru Sandaran Tidak Terlatih aka Unexperience teacher) at my kampong primary school. So I has no time to update my blog. So along the 2 months of silent, I was focus on teaching and gain experience as a teacher.

But, in two month in silent there are so many voices around the globe. As you concern the uprising riot at the middle east asia. Why it is happen? Why now?Why this why that and so many why... The answer only can be answered by the people itself. Maybe this is also a sign to the end of the world. It just a prediction. Maybe also because the world is old enough to stand human behavior waiting it to blow out from the preasure like the volcano... Again... Maybe...

So... That's all for the info for today update issue... Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails