Something that interesting

Monday, August 2, 2010

Blurr, blues, Zombie Life

Share

Every morning, I always get in to a blues. Haha... even though I get up early in the morning at 6:00 am but my lazy head still want to continue sleep until 7:00 am... took about 1 hour to refresh my mind to get up and went to the office.

I wake up like a zombie go to the bath room, brush my teeth, throwing away all unwanted thing inside my stomach, take a quick shower and put on my cloth.

Make a simple breakfast (drink some 3 in 1 nesvita cereal oat drink with chocolate flavor) with the free gift cup... haha...

Put on my shoes, grab my bag and lock up the door before leave the house. And then I put on the Nokia Earphone to the earphone jack and turn on the MP3 song using my NOKIA 5800 Express Music edition. The hip hop genre song for the start of the day. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 8 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)

Then I walk through the path way heading to the LRT Setiawangsa Station. Well from my uncle house took me about 15 minute by walking to reach at the destination... Healthy walking but a little bit tired.

What else... Ahaaa... even worst... last Thursday and Friday (if I'm not forgotten) the LRT had technical problem... I guess one of the train broke down. Look at the over crowded passenger...


last but not least...some work had to be done... well see ya... had fun...

back to office life...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails