Something that interesting

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Looking for Practical/Internship study

Share

Hello readers,

I would like to know if there any available Internship/Practical Vacancies. But first I would like to give a short introduction about myself:

I'm taking Instructional Communication and Training (first batch in Mass Communication and Media studies in UiTM Shah Alam). If the companies want to know further about my course I can send through email... Can speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Currently in part 5 and searching for internship as soon as possible so I can confirm my internship and sent the formal letter and my resume to the company. I also can perform well in using adobe cs3 (premiere, after effect, photoshop, indesign, flash) and Microsoft office.

Internship Duration: 3 month (14 Jun - 30 September)
Prefers place: Shah Alam, Selangor and Kuching Sarawak.

If there any companies that interested or any further information about me can email me at:
gilaruz85@yahoo.com

Please leave the email address so that I can sent all the information.

Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails